Tuesday 2 December 2014

Feedback Digipak Pitch

Theses three feedback sheets are what some of the people in my class commented about how my digipak looks so far:



The main critiscism for my Digipak is that my images do not flow and that they are different in every shot. I am planning to re-do all of my shots and make sure that they make sense and that they are linked. I am planning to re-shoot her in a studio where there is black background first and then in photoshop i might be able to change the place to another colour which i would like to be purple as that is the colour i wanted my theme to be. I also need to make sure that i include text onto my Digipak
I also may change the layout of my Digipak panels and instead of two CD panels, i will have one so that i can add another image to a panel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment